Thanks to everyone who participated in the First Ever Burger Bowl!
🍔🎉 The winner is Sawbelly Brewing 🎉🍔
"The sawBELLY Burger!" Made with smoked pork belly & ground chuck grind from Tuckaway Tavern, smoked cheddar, Applewood bacon, house BBQ sauce, chipotle aioli, mesquite crispy onions, & country fries, it was for sure the crowd favorite!
Burger Bowl in the News:
The Eat Local Burger Bowl was created to celebrate the creativity and deliciousness of our local restaurants.
Held between Friday, February 10 through Sunday, February 19, the 2023 Eat Local Burger Bowl will answer the question:
"Who makes the best burger in the Exeter Area?"
How it works:
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
1: Restaurants: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. If you are a restaurant interested in signing up, please contact Renee at the Chamber email@example.com.
2: Participants: Check the Participating Restaurants page, decide where to go, and try as many burgers as possible!
Post your photos to Instagram (@exeter_area_chamber) and Facebook (@exeterareachamber) - top 3 images win a prize!
3: Vote: Once you've tried all the burgers you can, Vote!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. If you are a restaurant interested in signing up, please contact Renee at the Chamber firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration is FREE for Chamber Members in good standing and $150 for Not-Yet-Members in one of the 10 communities served by the Chamber. If you are interested in joining the Chamber, your registration fee can be applied to your membership.
- Create your best burger, and send us a description and a photo. We will post them on the Chamber website and social media.
- Share that you’re participating in the Eat Local Burger Bowl with the community on social media, newsletter, etc.
- During the Eat Local Burger Bowl, offer your special burger on the menu, and share the QR code (that will be given to you) with your diners so they can vote for their favorite burger.
- The Burger with the most votes will be 2023 Eat Local Burger Bowl Champion!
The winning restaurant will receive the Eat Local Burger Bowl Trophy to be displayed at their restaurant for one year during their reign as champion. They will also receive coverage on social media, and- for members only- a month of free advertising in the community cash gift certificate program.
- Check out our list of Eat Local Burger Bowl Participating Restaurants and their entries! Check back often, as we'll keep the list updated as entries come in!
- Between February 10 - 19, 2023, head to as many locations as possible and try their burger entry.
- After you've tried all the burgers, VOTE HERE!
- Up to 5 votes per person. Vote 5 times for one or one vote each for your top 5 burgers. The choice is yours, but chose wisely!
- Voting closes February, 22, 2023. Winner will be announced Friday, February 24, 2023.