Cummings, Lamont & McNamee UPDATE
COVID-19 – Cummings, Lamont & McNamee Update
As we continue to monitor the COVID 19-virus we have decided to implement more measures to protect the well-being of our clients and our staff while we continue to work to meet the needs of our Firm and Clients.
We are taking every precaution possible to minimize the risk of transmission of the virus.
Effective immediately, the following policies have been implemented to limit the exposure of our employees and of our clients:
- We are suspending all in-person client meetings. Drop boxes have been placed directly outside the doors of each office during business hours if you need to drop off tax materials. The box will be closely monitored by our administrative staff and your information will be retrieved after you leave. Our secure File Share Portal is available for your use. If you are interested in utilizing the File Share Portal, please go to www.clmcpa.com, scroll to the bottom. There are instructions and to register, click on File Share Portal.
- All tax returns will be mailed to clients. Pick up options are unavailable at this time.
- Our offices will not be open on Saturdays effective immediately.
- We will have a skeleton staff working in the office but most will be working remotely.
- We will continue to communicate regularly and stay on top of the news to ensure that we react as quickly as possible to any new developments.
- As we receive any updates (federal or state) we will post them on our website, http://www.clmcpa.com/
Keeping everyone safe, and still maintaining high quality and timely client service is our top priority.
Thank you all for your patience and flexibility during this time.
Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, PLLC
2 Storer Street One New Hampshire Avenue One Hampton Road
P.O. Box 328 Suite 230
Kennebunk, ME 04043 Portsmouth, NH 03801
Tel: 207-985-3339 Tel: 603-430-6200
Fax: 207-985-1339 Fax: 603-430-6209