Real Estate Sales Associate
Are you a creative person who likes helping people, and someone who has always had an interest in homes and interior design? Could you imagine yourself helping people buy and sell a home? We’d like to learn more about YOU!
Prior real estate sales is desired but not necessary. Are you a proven self-starter with the desire to make an income with huge potential for more? Do you have a history and passion for helping people buy their dream home or sell their most important financial asset? If you're at a point where you want to expand your career path we’re ready to bring you in to our team!
If you answered yes to these questions, then we'd like to talk to you about the opportunities with our company. Our team offers an opportunity with unmatched local, national, and even international income opportunities! In addition to real estate sales you have an opportunity to create substantial income through our revenue sharing plan.
- Prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth.
- Consult with buyer and seller clients and focus on their home wants and needs and close the deal.
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community.
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience.
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Tech savvy.
- Past real estate sales experience is desired.
- Great communication and social skills.
- Organized and manages time effectively.
This job is ideal for someone who is: People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects, Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction, Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction, Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.