Seacoast SCORE Workshop: Create Your Business Plan
Oh, the dreaded “Business Plan”. Why do I need it? What goes into it? Where do I start?
The Business Plan is your roadmap for success. Whether you use it to obtain financing or to benchmark your progress, it’s a vital and living document.
This FREE workshop from Seacoast SCORE will help you:
• Create a story for your business
• Size up your competitive strengths and weaknesses
• Figure out how you’ll make money, and how much
• Prepare you for mid-course corrections when everything doesn’t go perfectly
• Document your marketing and sales steps to success
• Lay out your financial projections and personal qualifications
Your business plan document may be required by business partners, banks, the Small Business Administration (SBA) and investors. We’ll give you templates and tools to get it organized and completed, in a standard format accepted by those parties.
We suggest you take the SCORE Business Finance for Beginners (SCORE Finance 1) workshop first, or have some finance experience or training, before you attend this workshop.