SCORE Seacoast Workshop: Digital Marketing Essentials 1: Websites & SEO
Whether you're just starting your company or have been in business for a while, this FREE workshop will help you to create an effective website for your small business. Learn key factors for a successful website to enhance your company's image and help convince potential customers to choose your products or services.
You'll also learn how to do search engine optimization on your website to bring in more potential customers.
Although it's not required, it's suggested that potential attendees take our Small Business Marketing workshop before taking this workshop, which focuses on website logistics rather than on your brand and marketing message itself.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
• Basic requirements for a website (domain name, content, hosting service)
• Discussion of leading website solution vendors
• Pros and cons of using Wordpress to build your website
• Tips for business owners planning to hire a website developer
• Special considerations for setting up an eCommerce website
• How to customize your Google My Business listing
• Search engine optimization basics