Our Meditation Walk events will take you through Alnoba's peaceful forests and fields. View pieces like Andy Goldsworthy's Watershed Boulder and Beezy Bailey's 1000 Year Dance Cure as you let Alnoba's natural beauty clear your mind and open your heart.
Get inspired by the words of wisdom from great leaders throughout history engraved in wood and stone across our ten miles of trails.
You'll be led on this experience by Alnoba Peace Foundation founder and spiritual teacher Manny Muros.
He'll guide you into entering a state of deep listening, surrendering your inner dialogue to the peace and harmony of the natural world. With practice you'll learn to immerse yourself in the beauty inherent in each moment, finding in that a source of strength and a spark for inner transformation - a transformation that will better equip you to take on the challenge of changing the world.
Notes and guidelines
- Meet Manny in the Main parking lot promptly at 8:30 AM (or 10AM for October walks).
- Guests must stay with Manny at all times.
- Please dress appropriately for exploring the outdoors.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and sunscreen.
- This tour will last roughly two hours. Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with breaks, for that length of time.
- Alnoba's buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
- This is a walking tour only - no bicycles.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
About Manny Muros
Manny is the founder of the Alnoba Peace Foundation and for many years served as owner and Spiritual Director of the Yoga Center of Newburyport. He teaches Asana, Meditation and Yogic philosophy, leading workshops and retreats in the US and internationally.
He is the author of The Mind Overlay, The Other Side of Me and The Oneness Within, readable and engaging guides to inner transformation.